Doors open 90 minutes before showtime.
If you want a seat- get in early.
It's a small venue, but the show is available on TV in the snug, if you arrive late.
- Fri, 01 OctStockton-on-Tees01 Oct, 20:30 – 02 Oct, 23:30Stockton-on-Tees, 718 Yarm Rd, Stockton-on-Tees TS16 0JE, UKElectric Sheep is a versatile five-piece rock band, based in the north-east and available for hire across the UK, offering classic and contemporary covers. The band members are friendly and professional and as experienced musicians never fail to put on a great show.
- Fri, 24 SepCleveland Bay24 Sep, 21:00 – 25 Sep, 11:30Cleveland Bay, 718 Yarm Rd, Stockton-on-Tees TS16 0JE, UKIn the authentic tradition of Muddy Waters, Ethan Thomas leads the raw and earthy Checkerboard Lounge in an irresistible feast of rhythm and blues with Martin Mcdonald on guitar, Rod Mackay on bass and Steve Harrison on drums.
- Fri, 10 SepCleveland Bay10 Sep, 21:00 – 23:30Cleveland Bay, 718 Yarm Rd, Stockton-on-Tees TS16 0JE, UKThe Regals are a North East R&B/Soul band. Honesty, passion & pedigree underpins their music. Decades of professional playing is reflected in their performance. Lloyd Howell drums, Neil Hunter vocals/keys, Mick Hutchinson bass, Jim Macara guitar
- Fri, 27 MarThe Cleveland Bay27 Mar 2020, 21:00 – 23:30The Cleveland Bay, 718 Yarm Rd, Stockton-on-Tees TS16 0JE, UK"Take the raw tension of retro blues rock from the 60s heyday, a dash of contemporary guitar rock, a dose of Jagger Swagger, a kick of punky attitude and you get a band poised to shake up the world — or at least make it a little more interesting." All About Blues Music
- Fri, 06 MarThe Cleveland Bay06 Mar 2020, 21:00 – 23:30The Cleveland Bay, 718 Yarm Rd, Stockton-on-Tees TS16 0JE, UKEmma is a dynamic soulful blues singer who's style is compared to early Aretha and Ann Peebles. An inspired talented songwriter her original “Wish Her Well” - described as having essences of Etta James (Blues Matters Magazine) - has cut across the airwaves since it's release in Feb 2019 and a new al
- Fri, 28 FebThe Cleveland Bay28 Feb 2020, 21:00 – 21:05The Cleveland Bay, 718 Yarm Rd, Stockton-on-Tees TS16 0JE, UKI guess most people reading this will not be aware of Paul Cowley, an English musician living in France. This 2018 album of 7 classic blues songs mixed with 5 originals ought to out him on the map. Very fine album. "Blues-soaked guitar and vocal work with a sophisticated urban lyricism, informe